tryclampcoupling

China Schwing Spare Parts Suppliers

Hongyu Industry Co.,Ltd is a China Hydraulic Cylinders Manufacturers and Clamp Couplings Suppliers. our factory offer Hydraulic Cylinders,Clamp Couplings for sale.

Industry and related sectors

Nisreen Salman, Market Manager - Building line, IBS-MAPEI. It therefore serves as the perfect platform to launch our latest products and showcase the superior qualities of our industry-leading adhesive solutions. The products officially unveiled in the Middle East during the exhibition are Mapefix EP, a chemical anchor for structural loads; Mapefix PE SF, a chemical anchor for light loads; and Mapefix VE SF, chemical anchor for heavy loads. MAPEI, the leading global manufacturer of adhesives, sealants and chemical products for buildings, has launched its new Mapefix product line, the newest range of chemical fasteners for all construction-related anchoring needs, during its participation at The Big 5 International Building & Construction Show 2012, being held at the World Trade Center from November 5 to 8, 2012. The Big 5 is the region's premier networking event for all key players in the Middle East construction industry and related sectors. Mapefix VE SF is certified according to the European Standards option 7 (anchors in concrete in tension zones), ETA rebar (supplementary reinforcement) and fire certification. The Mapefix EP, Mapefix PE SF and Mapefix VE SF have been certified according to ETA European Standards, which guarantees the quality and high-level performance of the Mapefix product line. During the exhibition, we aim to provide visitors a better understanding of our latest range of Mapefix chemical fasteners, and what makes them an indispensible tool for any construction project," said Eng. Mapefix EP is certified according to ETA 09/0006 European Standards option 1 (anchors in concrete tension zones) and option 7 (anchors in concrete in compressed areas) reaction to fire. Mapefix PE SF is certified according to ETA European Standards option 7 (anchors in concrete in tension zones). "The new Mapefix product line provides superior adhesive solutions for anchoring heavy loads, structural loads and light loads. MAPEI's Big 5 used putzmeister concrete pumps for sale stand is located at the World Trade Center Hall 7, Stand E291.